Monday 5 March 2012

The world of Blair Waldorf

Any girl, or guy, who watches Gossip Girl cannot deny that they have spent hours dreaming of having the life of Blair Waldorf.  The endless affection of Chuck Bass, marrying a Prince (although that one didn't quite work out...) and now winning the affections of Brooklynite Dan Humphrey, what's not to want?  Although I could happily go through life without Dan or Louie I'm not sure I can say the same about denying Chuck.  Not only does she have a string of admirers to die for but that wardrobe, the house and air of grace... I'm getting carried away.  I'm slightly ashamed to admit that the one quality I covet the most is how effortlessly she manipulatively schemes, there has been more than one moment in my life where a Blair Waldorf plan would fit perfectly.  So there it is, I had to get my undying love of Blair off my chest and where better to do it than a blog devoted to fashion, one of Blair's greatest loves.  We have that in common at least.

Here's a few of my favourite Blair fashion moments:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers